Zionist Report presents itself as honest, hard-working researchers and journalists. However, Zionist Report is a mirror channel that promotes agents of disinformation and wants money for copy-pasting and plagiarising other people’s work.
You are encouraged to make up your own mind about Zionist Report. However, it is important to know there are signs displayed by Zionist Report that are typically found in the M.O. of disinfo agents who wish to build an audience only so they can include disinformation and distractions in their message:
– repeatedly and falsely presenting itself as a team of tirelessly working agents of truth; – relying on the work of others to build one’s own reputation and audience;
– asking for money for work that was copied and plagiarised;
– lying (in this case, about the reason it consistently took videos and edited out the parts identifying and linking to its source);
– sending mixed messages about other “truthers” (e.g., promoting Ken O’Keefe while calling him a “traitor”)
– continuing to promote content of known controlled opposition, gatekeepers and disinformation agents (e.g., Brandon Martinez, Luke Rudkowsi, David Duke, etc.)
In short, beware of mirror channels and lazy truthers that, like Zionist Report, want you to believe copy-pasting an article or a video per day, from either MSM or other people’s work, is real time-consuming research and journalism deserving your donations.